Sunday, December 2, 2007

Like my friend Krista, I, too, have held in a secret.

I will be coming home for Christmas on December 22nd... and I won't be booking a flight back to the UK.

There have been a lot of reasons for me deciding not to return. I am more than willing to answer any questions people might have. It's definitely bittersweet, but I know it's the right decision.

So, hopefully I can get a job or something once I get back. I'm also hoping to travel around and visit friends here there and everywhere. If you would like me to come visit you, let me know! I will do my best to make it to where you are!

Thanks to all of you who have supported me through prayer over the past few months. Know that I feel I have done a lot here and have completed the task the Lord was calling me to. I never could have done any of it without your support, though, so thanks!

currently missing:
sparky

0 comments: