Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ok, so it's been a while

So... maybe I've been a little busy. I'm basically done with my first semester of graduate school. I'm very much in love with Steven Bedford. He is amazing. He's taught me so much about Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit and the Kingdom of Heaven. So... I've been thinking I might write on here again to talk about what I'm learning...

I was reading in John today and read 12:9-11.

Word got out among the Jews that he was back in town. The people came to take a look, not only at Jesus but also at Lazarus, who had been raised from the dead. So the high priests plotted to kill Lazarus because so many of the Jews were going over and believing in Jesus on account of him.


It made me think again, why are we not doing miracles? Why are we not raising the dead? I'm serious. It's the best way to show God's glory and to bring His kingdom to earth. He wants restoration. What better restoration is there than bringing someone back to life?

Check this out...

0 comments: